viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

 Rayman Legends
Great game just like the top of a pine tree, but not fun to power, acceptable duration , exquisite gameplay , graphic design and great sound quality .

A great work they have done one of the few games I have hooked fun to spare either individually or with friends, great job on this great game Ubisoft and I'm glad that was not exclusive to Wii U , I take my hat off Michel Ancel for making me relive old glories with Rayman .

Playable have nothing to envy its gameplay is exquisite , either with keyboard or with a command is a fucking wonder so many things you can do with so few buttons or keys , commands respond effectively in this game that requires us to sometimes be Quick and test our reflexes jumping platforms or using the mosquito that to help us overcome X phases.

Technologically not talking about a game with super quality characteristics or current but the program is quite optimized and well kept and polished moves and feels good on my computer just does not ask much to move it , the FPS are constant ( in my case)

In a few graphics to say? is beautiful great for the human eye and got me love her beautiful graphic quality Rayman Origins if I fell in love with this cartoon type graphics even more with graphics between cartoon and 3D with funding on stage demonstrating the great work done in this aspect , simply gorgeous and beautiful as I said before some funny animations that make you laugh from time to time the terms of the enemies to be beaten the amount of things that can bring a single phase of the game is simply phenomenal .

In terms of sound I must say one of the best compositions I escuhado in years (with permission to those I also love Batman and Darksiders ) femonemales really sounds , great and not to mention the musical levels are ostia , environmental sounds like screaming or hitting enemies of our heroes also hear very well , voices need not, everything is a mouthful in this game but that's what the texts that explain things .

In terms of innovation I've loved music levels and if I had a Wii U that is best enjoyed where the game would be pretty good play on it, but as far as I'm concerned have done an excellent job on consoles and PC , a part of that online games have been added and is still the local cooperative for 4 people on a single computer or console, in what I regard is a thousand times better to play well or with a friend, if you pass the Origins very well well be playing with a friend imagine playing this with another friend / ao two more fun is guaranteed and added more than enough levels of the previous game .

To conclude, It´s a recommended game and not just for an audience "childish" as some would say give him a chance, The two rayman games are very well made and fun that is its purpose.
My score for this game is: 96
Epic Platformer :D!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario